Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday Makala!

WOW! I can't believe my baby girl is 10 years old as of yesterday. It's amazing how fast time fly's by and how much you can miss in an instant if your not careful. When I look at Luke, Abby, and Sammy I see her when she was little and I see a lot of her in them when they do their quirky little kid things.

I remember when she was into Barney, Sesame Street, Barbies, baby dolls, and loved the color pink. Now its Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, drawing, stuffed animals, and any color that isn't pink. Don't get me wrong she likes pink but there can't be to much of it and it has to be a certain shade.

She and Abby have a Birthday Party scheduled for next Saturday and I'm sure they won't be disappointed with the gifts they got. They each got a new comforter: Makala a black one, and Abby a pink one. Makala got an ice cream sandwich pillow, owl pillow, purse, attachments for the purse, and a fresh water pearl necklace from her daddy that you have to assemble yourself. Abby got a Hello Kitty pillow, cupcake pillow, dress, Justin Bieber microphone, and  a Justin Bieber teddy bear. Yes its true...... Abby has Bieber Fever.

            My Beautiful daughter, Makala!

No comments:

Post a Comment