Friday, July 8, 2011

What a crazy week.............

Well its been an eventful week here in the Hanson household. We dropped Makala off at my mom & dad's house for the week. She's been looking forward to it for weeks. She had a great time hanging out with Papa and bumming around the house and they went into town. On Thursday she went to work with Mema and afterwards they went to McDonald's, Wal-Mart, and then home to hangout with Papa.

On Wednesday I started getting sick so I went to bed around 9 p.m. and I didn't wake up till 9:30 the next morning. I was so excited when I woke up to go in Princess Abby's room and wish her a HAPPY 4th Birthday only to see my princess pale as a ghost with her daddy holding a bucket for her while she threw up. I felt so bad for her being sick on her special day.

Later that night Mike started getting a stomach ache and ended up falling asleep on the couch. He felt a little better this morning and then Sammy boy spiked a fever. He ended up taking a long nap and downing two cups of pedialyte and now feels much better. I'm guessing that Luke will be next and then it should be over.

On a positive note I was able to get some stuff done today which made me feel like I got something accomplished even though it was small in comparison to what I still have to do. Here's hoping that our weekend is better than out week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment