Sunday, July 10, 2011

Germ Bug & Hot weather

Whatever bug we have had has been a nasty one. Sammy still isn't feeling well and just wants to be cuddled by his mama and dada. Since he's been laying by me the whole weekend I'm starting to get a fever and the sniffles again. Hopefully by Tuesday everyone will  be 100% better and we can enjoy the last couple of weeks we have.

On a better note the kids had a blast outside today. The heat index was up to 105 and the kiddos wanted to play so we let them out for a bit with some water bottles. It didn't take them long to drink them and then the started to get hot again. Mike told them to get some water out of the faucet outside and then they decided to pour it on each other so they can keep cool. Needless to say they had a blast and were drenched from head to toe. After they got tired of that Mike took them to the pool and they went swimming with him. I'm still kicking myself in the butt for not taking pictures of them playing outside with the water bottles and their daddy.

Tomorrow starts a new chapter in my life. I have a personal trainer who has set me up with a meal plan and work out schedule to get me into shape for my Big 30! I'm excited to not only get into shape for my birthday, to make sure I don't gain the Freshman 15, but to just get into shape to be healthy. I can't wait for Mike to see the improvement at his Deployment Ceremony in September and I really can't wait till he see's me on his R&R. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment