Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ants, plants, & Duggars.

The drought is causing so many problems. My beautiful yard went from being green and beautiful with tons of plants and flowers to dry, brown, and crunchy. The only green in my yard is around the pool where the water splashes out. Its so hot and dry that even my burning bush is literally burning. With all of this the little black ants think they need to come in the house to cool off and get some food and drink. I put out some Torro so hopefully that will kill them off.

We got the cutest plants today at Wal-Mart which is a surprise because they are usually dead, dry, and ugly but I think these look good. I love having fresh flowers and plants in the house. Not only do they look good but they help clean the air. I'm thinking I may need to purchase more. :)
My new beautiful plants

Makala and I got the third and fourth seasons of the Duggars so were having a marathon right now. I love getting to spend some time with her and need to find a time to take her to get a pedicure before school starts. She is Middle School this year which is still hard to believe.
Movie time

No comments:

Post a Comment